WebPromotion.com provides full service SEO for its business partners
- You agree to use the WebPromotion.com & SEO service in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
- By using the Service, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by the Terms of Service, just as if you had signed this Agreement. If you do not comply and/or continue to comply with the Terms of Service, WebPromotion.com may terminate your right to access the service.
- You will not engage in any conduct that in the discretion of WebPromotion.com restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the Service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- WebPromotion.com reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication or content which it deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual users or other third-party rights, or to violate any applicable law.
DISCLAIMERS AND CONDITIONS:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) work are services offered collectively by WebPromotion.com and each are subject to the individual agreement reached with each client.
- SEO work is governed by many factors which are outside the direct control of WebPromotion.com and indeed, any other SEO company. Therefore no reputable SEO company can guarantee particular results. WebPromotion.com however guarantees improvement provided in a client’s website organic search engine results provided all of WebPromotion.com advice is followed. Ranking results will be performed once or twice per month, as agreed by both parties. Results are based on listings on Google, Yahoo! and Bing results.
- Search Engine Optimization does not include Search Engine submission unless otherwise agreed by WebPromotion.com and the benefits clearly defined. Monthly reports (where applicable) will be circulated to clients within the first five working days of each month. The delay is inevitable in order to take into account metrics which accumulate over time and have a built-in time lag.
- Please bear in mind, your website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, and the popularity of that term on other websites. Both SEO Set Up and Updates will probably require FTP access to the website and its content management system or a contact email address for someone who will upload changes as requested. This may not be necessary for off-page SEO work.
- Your website should be hosted on a reliable server, based in the country of Search Engine interest, with constant availability, for optimum results. Should WebPromotion.com recommend changing your host or server, this is to protect the interests of your website’s ranking within the Search Engines. WebPromotion.com cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
- WebPromotion.com cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current copy of your own website. (Back ups can be made at your request.)
- Payment Terms are 7 days from receipt of the invoice.
- WebPromotion.com shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded for any reason.
- The said company reserves the right, where services have been fulfilled within the stated time frames and the customer has followed instructions by the said company, however still reverses credit card charges, a debt collection agency will be commissioned, who will then recover payment for services rendered. By law, an order placed by you, the customer, is an intent to buy and cannot rescind solely because of a change in mind. Orders placed through this web site are not altered in any way unless authorized to do so by you, the customer. All orders are processed according to authorization to do so. If there are any changes contact us immediately.
- WebPromotion.com is based in the USA . All transactions are charged in US dollars.
- WebPromotion.com cannot be held responsible for any variations in International exchange rates that may be imposed by a customer’s banking institution.
- WebPromotion.com shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s order details, such as incorrect email address or URL address. Due to any reasons beyond our control that causes your order not to be completed within the said maximum timeframe, either due to problem router systems, internet downtimes or extreme congestion, the said company reserves the right to complete the technical services of the orders within 30 working days at time of placement of the order deducting weekends.
- WebPromotion.com shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond its control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
- WebPromotion.com does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the WebPromotion.com service or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
- WebPromotion.com is not responsible for any undoing of SEO work by the merchant or any other third party. Redoing SEO work is charged at $100 US/hour.
- Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside WebPromotion.com control and could result in a breach of security. You hereby expressly waive any claim against WebPromotion.com arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, and breach of security or for any other reason.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law, WebPromotion.com and any of its parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the WebPromotion.com service. Further, WebPromotion.com will not have any liability for any losses arising because its service is not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person. Some states do not allow limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply in certain circumstances.